Training Programs


“Maximizing Minutes , saving seconds”


Time management is managing self with respect to time. Time Management is a set of related common-sense skills that help you to use your time in the most effective and productive way possible. At the heart of the subject is a simple, but obvious, Central shift in attitude and focus “Concentrate on results, not on being busy ”. Many people spend their days in a frenzy of activity, but achieve very little because they are not concentrating on the right things. This is neatly summed up in the Pareto Principle*, or the 80/20 rule. This states that typically 80% of unfocussed effort generates only 20% of results, and that the remaining 80% of results are achieved with only 20% of the effort. By applying time management, including planning, we aim to change this to ensure that we concentrate as much of our effort as possible on the high payoff tasks. This ensures that we achieve the greatest payoff possible with our investment of time. By using Time Management skills one can learn to:  Determine which of the things you do are important, and which can be dropped
  • Use one’s time in the most effective way possible
  • Increase the time in which one can work
  • Control the distractions that waste one’s time and break your flow
  • Increase one’s effectiveness and reduce stress
  • Programme content

    • Time – a precious resource
    • Personal goal setting
    • Identifying your time stealers
    • Ten commandments of Time Management
    • Time Management training and Tips
    • How to beat procrastination
    • Key result areas KRA’s
    • Lifetime goal Exercises

    Training Programs